Sunday, January 8, 2012

Passing of a Dear Friend




You may have heard. I read in today's Deseret News that Nick Rodiquez passed away on Wednesday. Renee had written in her Christmas letter that the cancer had come back and he wasn't doing well. My heart goes out to her.

The funeral in Monday, Jan 9th in the Winder 5th Ward, 661 E. 4000 S., at 12:00 PM, with a viewing from 10:30 to 11:30 AM. There is a viewing tomorrow night, Sunday, at the Wasatch Lawn Mortuary 341 Highland Dr. 5:30 to 7:30 pm.

Maybe you could put this in the Blog.

I want so much to go, but am tending grandchildren Sunday and Monday.

I really loved Nick's happy smile, and enthusiastic and caring personality. I'm so glad we captured them teaching us Line Dancing on the video/DVD (if you didn't get a copy, please let me know).

My prayers are with Renee and the family.

Sincerely,

Bonnie Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment